AIHub, the Athens Interpreting Hub by ELIT Language Services, is the one-stop-shop for online conferences
Thanks to technological progress, people now communicate and converse via teleconference, a trend accelerated by the pandemic.
The Athens Interpreting Hub is the only integrated Distance Interpreting Hub in Greece. Located in downtown Athens, the hub brings together all of the technology required to host teleconferences, with or without interpreting.
The AIHub provides you with every service you need for your next meeting:
- End-to-end organization of online meetings of all kinds (conferences, meetings, webinars, BoD meetings): hosting, selection of suitable platform, user training, coaching for participants, continuous technical support;
- Interpreting services (remote or on-site in compliance with Covid-19 measures);
- Professional translations for businesses and organizations;
- Transcription of minutes;
- Organizational and technical support;
- Conference room for hybrid meetings (some of the participants physically present).
Hosting teleconferences requires management by professionals; each conference is a unique event and it has to be a success. Hosting multilingual teleconferences with interpreting requires more expertise and experience due to the technology that chairs, moderators, participants, observers, and conference interpreters need to use.
You are now only a click away from your next online meeting: www.interpreters.gr