Editing of all documents related to a conference, in all working languages
- Editing of text on posters, event programs, other conference materials
- Language check and verification of the accuracy of printed material
- Editing of text printed on souvenirs and promotional gifts
- Translation of conference web page.
Before the conference
- Tips for configuring the event program when the conferences utilises interpreting – an AICC Consultant Interpreter will reveal aspects of event programming that will dramatically increase the return on your investment.
- Survey of the conference space, advice on selecting the most appropriate venue for the conference, tips on seating of attendees and installation of the interpreting booths within the space.
During the conference
- Support from knowledgeable, multilingual interpreters
- Distribution of wireless simultaneous interpreting system receivers
- Simultaneous interpreting equipment
- Audio-visual equipment
After the conference
- Transcription of minutes
- Drafting, translation, and editing of letters to conference speakers and participants